Banquet Hall New Year's and Wedding Decor



Delihouse Catering had a wedding coming in recently into their beautiful banquet hall and I thought it might be an opportune time to gets some video footage to make a corporate video from. It's not everyday that the hall is done up as it depends on the occasion and it could be anything from a party to live entertainment to a meeting happening in there but none done as beautiful as weddings usually are and as these pics attest to.
D.C. Hall
The DC Hall sure does look beautiful done up so I made a picto - video.

As it got busy I found myself helping out a bit, just like the old days when I'd do weddings and such for Johnny when my kids were all small and he didn't have any. Now his are small and my daughter's helping on occasion, and she hates when I'm there! Ha...Anyway I got out of the way after main course but anyone could see things were going well and the guests having a good time....and the banquet hall looked phenomenal.

New Year's Eve, DC Hall has The Highway 11 Cruiser's hosting a New Year's Gala in the hall for $60 with all the fixings!..Meantime watch for an all ages battle of the bands finalists showcase coming Dec 15th and a 19 Plus show featuring The Salads! Who knows?? Maybe I'll look at booking some of these guys / bands for New Years Eve at another locale and have Delihouse off- premise cater or staff it as well.

Have your New Years here!

At any rate I know Halloween hasn't even hit yet, but don't get caught out for new year's ..book now and save the hassle as there's only room for 300!

 The stunning hall greeted the recent wedding guests after they first milled in the smaller west room to snack and grab a drink after which they were delivered appetizers as they chatted / arrived into the main semi-connected hall. "Mmms" and "Yums" could be heard as I bantered about! Meantime back in the kitchen the gang was putting together all the plates for each course as they came. I was designated plate wiper! Chef Ramsay'ed of been proud. Ha.

The room gives a great view from any vantage point so all guests feel connected to the head table. With amazing acoustics - the hall was originally an entertainment hall in the 60/'s70's - entertainment and sound create acoustical excellence here!